Group,

I am still trying to get a good loadbalancer  situation going. I have a
loadbalancer talking to a single cluster, and all is well. However, the
normal logging won't work for now, since the loadbalancer doesn't forward
the ip address of the requester. Karl also indicates that under a heavy
load, the loadbalancer may not respond well.

I would like to pursue another loadbalancer solution, but I want to use the
clustering solution from orion.

Has anybody used another loadbalancer with an orion cluster? If so, what are
you using? How did you get the orion clustering to work with an "external"
loadbalancer?

Regards,

the elephantwalker