I think from reading other people's posts, that the system's classpath is not used
when running a jar.

You can put it into one of the lib or classes directories.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/13/01 11:32am >>>
Hi all,
How can I use the WebLogic jDriver for MS SQL Server 7 in jsp pages with
Orion? This driver has a license file, and when I start the jsp page,
there's an error: LicenseNotFoundException. How can I show the server way to
the license file? I've changed my system classpath toward the license file,
but it did not affect. Does Orion use the system classpath or it has another
one?
Thanks

Binh Duong
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message has been scanned by MailSweeper.

This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recepient
and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. Unauthorised use of its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately via e-mail and then delete the
original e-mail.