Eddie,

java.util.Collection is an interface, so chances are the real container
is a java.util.ArrayList, which is linearly sequential.  I don't know
this to be a fact, but it's just a thought . . .

- Scot

--

  scot weber - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who
  never does anything. - Theodore Roosevelt.