I am on holiday returning back to the office on Tuesday the 19th June.

For administrative enquiries please contact Sian Norrie at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or (+44/0) 118 9246080, for technology enquiries
please contact Mark Reeves at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or (+44/0) 207 816
7865.

I don't know, I've never tried it. I would try it and let the list know
the result. You're going to need to set the jndi properties using a
jndi.properties file in your client. This is well documented elsewhere in
this list. Once the jndi context is set up correctly, I see no reason why
it wouldn't work.

Jeff.