I encourage you to use Ant and put a <ejbdoclet/> in your build file and let ejbdoclet
generate all the ejb-related things for you. http://jakarta.apache.org and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbdoclet.

In fact EJBDoclet is not for EJB only. The system is generic and there are plans to
add servlet-related tags and also things like Castor XML/JDO, TopLink support, etc.

Ara.