Here are the changes since 1.4.5

-- 1.5.2 --
Added support for pluggable resource providers (resource-provider tag in
orion-application.xml).
Fixed #307 'Servlet API can't handle HTTP/1.1 chunked data'
Fixed #402 'Directories being created while WAR file is not found'
Fixed #420 'Extracting JSP Pages with 0 bytes in length from a EAR archive'
Fixed #426 'JSP traduction fails when containing more than one jsp:plugin'
Fixed #466 'NPE at startup'
Fixed #469 'NotSerializableExcpetion when starting up server'
Fixed #479 'env-entry-mapping settings in orion-web.xml are being overwritten'
Fixed #485 'servlet-webdir attribute of orion-web-app inconsistent with documentation'
Fixed #488 'HTTP headers are not case-insensitive'

-- 1.5.1 --
Fixed #89 'exclusive-write-access with transactions fails to compile'
Fixed #447 'incorrect <message-selector> hangs the server'
Fixed #455 'unsent BytesMessage write protected'
Fixed #456 'escaping of \n \r \t \" and \\ is broken'
Fixed #457 'MDB does not consume the persistent messages from a queue'
Fixed #460 'Impossible to deploy a CMP entity bean without fields other'
Fixed #463 'OR Map broken'
Fixed #464 'Error while compiling wrappers for EJBs'

-- 1.5.0 --
Added instance-cache-timeout and pool-cache-timeout to entity-deployment in
orion-ejb-jar.xml.
Fixed #139 'Required/RequiresNew mixture throws java.lang.InternalError'
Fixed #227 'Unsuccessful finder method call, causes transaction rollback'
Fixed #247 'Error in ejbPassivate when exclusive-write-access="false"'
Fixed #406 'JSP <%= %> escape support'
Fixed #414 '"Was not in used mode" exception'
Fixed #418 'Class _yw has missing access specifier'
Fixed #421 'jms BytesMessage reset() doesn't put message in read-only mode'
Fixed #423 'Delays to respond shortly after an HTTP POST'
Fixed #430 'Error page for error 403 isn't active for the WEB-INF direct'
Fixed #432 'Forwarding via RequestDispatcher ignores query string'
Fixed #433 'Transactional Session bean, CMPs, and RuntimeExceptions'
Fixed #444 'JSP authentication problem with the default connection factory'
Fixed #453 'Error reporting for invalid type in
javax.jms.Message.setObjectProperty(name, value)'

-- 1.4.8 --
Added 'casing' parameter to the DataSourceUserManager.
Removed method '*' from the set of legal values in a HTTP resource collection since it
was never
added to a formalized version of the Servlet spec.
Fixed form-login to persist parameters and path properly when going through
login/failed login.
Fixed applicationlauncher downloading helper jars defined in the manifest of the
application-client.
Moved the principals.xml reference from config/server.xml to config/application.xml
and removed it
from the application-server DTD.
Updated JavaMail version to 1.2.
Updated JAXP version to 1.1.
Added AJP13 support.
Moved orion-ejb-jar.xml's inclusion path in an ejb-jar to the META-INF/ directory from
the orion/
directory for consistency.
Fixed #324 EJB Display Name and EJB Name will not stick.
Fixed #14 'ClassCastException after restart of application'
Fixed #19 'Reconnecting after server stop and restart fails'
Fixed #83 'Orion hangs on startup'
Fixed #108 'Post requests get truncated when going through a proxy'
Fixed #137 'Chinese Character in JSP messed up after compile'
Fixed #145 'System exception in ejbCreate does not rollback transaction'
Fixed #158 'OR-mapping error when exclusive-write-access="false"'
Fixed #180 'No warnings/errors when specifying an invalid access-log file'
Fixed #189 'findXY() returns NULL if other thread removed one entry'
Fixed #212 'POSTing from applet to servlet in Netscape broken (if size m...'
Fixed #229 'Problem with composite keys used with custom persistence'
Fixed #236 'web.xml Listener, Filter, and Filter-Mapping Tags in .war re...'
Fixed #296 '<%@ include uses previous include directory...'
Fixed #297 'when BMP create fails it always throws java.lang.NullPointer'
Fixed #305 'JSP page can't inherit from own base class'
Fixed #307 'Servlet API can't handle HTTP/1.1 chunked data'
Fixed #323 'Creating application.log requires a restart'
Fixed #330 'Wrong page referred when using <jsp:include> & parsing error...'
Fixed #333 'JMS client sender to queue fails'
Fixed #337 'Disallowed keywords in database scheme do not work for prima
Fixed #338 'url-patterns must all start with slash'
Fixed #341 'Content-Location is Wrong'
Fixed #345 'ClassLoader.getResource returns bad URL for jar-based resources'
Fixed #354 '<session-tracking> tag becoming un-terminated...'
Fixed #355 'Session.createSubscriber(topic, null, true) doesn't work for...'
Fixed #358 'Using $path in web-site.xml access-log format causes java.la...'
Fixed #361 'Invalid HTTP response from Orion'
Fixed #364 'Servlet with encoding set hangs up (goes into infinite loop?)'
Fixed #366 'PostFileInputStream.read(byte[] data, int start, int length)'
Fixed #368 'Multiple connections used within a single transaction'
Fixed #373 'Element user-manager in orion-application.dtd expects at lea...'
Fixed #374 'DatasourceUserManager does not allow application clients acc...'
Fixed #375 'Invalid table name when auto create OR-mapping tables'
Fixed #377 'Incomplete error message'
Fixed #378 'orion-web.xml fields are not consistently carried over into...'
Fixed #379 'CMP Finders with Composite-Key-Entity parameters are not gen...'
Fixed #380 'boolean session bean properties revert to false'
Fixed #382 'Important jsp-tag doesn't work <jsp:declaration>'
Fixed #383 'Autoupdate fails to detect already up to date files'
Fixed #391 'Infinite loop in request.getHeaders()'
Fixed #392 'getHeaders() only returns the FIRST header, not ALL of them'
Fixed #393 'Include security bug'
Fixed #394 'Wrong servlet executed'
Fixed #403 'Auto-unpack fails with 'zip file format error''
Fixed #404 'IOException is not thrown'
Fixed #407 'DataSourceUserManager throws ClassCastException when used'

-- 1.4.7 --
Fixed #275 'Install new DataSource'
Fixed #292 'EJB 2.0 CMP one to many example broken'

-- 1.4.6 --
Fixed messages not being received in MessageDrivenBeans if the destination was a queue.
Fixed loadbalancer problem when all nodes in an island dissapeared and reappeared.
Fixed #161 'Orion crashes under preassure'
Fixed #188 'JMS publish messages for autostarted clients'
Fixed #195 'RequestDispatcher prepends output from included jsp pages'
Fixed #198 'Logout in the news application fails with Error 404 Not Found'
Fixed #221 'Content-Length errors thrown when attempting to forward to a...'
Fixed #226 'jsp_precompile tag not supported'
Fixed #230 'welcome files'
Fixed #234 'Include inside include assumes wrong directory'
Fixed #240 'Problem retrieving session EJB from client application'
Fixed #242 'Order of fields in compound PK keeps changing'
Fixed #258 'Memory leak in Entity bean instance cache'
Fixed #263 'CMP EJB-Dependent 1-1 broken : Error (de-)serializing object'
Fixed #264 'error message for missing deepCopy() in dependent isn't right'
Fixed #266 'Orion's JSPWriter prints empty string instead of "null" for'
Fixed #267 'Custom UserManager blocks stand alone applications'
Fixed #268 'Authentication not triggering when Directory browsing is all'
Fixed #269 'Loadbalancer fails with POST from a Java Application'
Fixed #270 'news demo not portable to other databases'
Fixed #271 'Servlet Mapping does not generate correct information'
Fixed #276 'Orion returns X EJB when you lookup for Y EJB !!!'
Fixed #279 'Method listBindings() in javax.naming.Context returning inco..'
Fixed #280 'Unfriendly behaviour when restoring RMI stubs from JNDI'
Fixed #286 'database-schema.xml case-sensitive="false" attribute causes...'