-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tim Pouyer
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:15 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: MDB in orion 1.5.2

hey all,
        I have been trying to get mdb to work in orion1.5.2 I have
sucessfully created and deployed my bean and have set up the orion specific
orion-ejb-jar.xml file to look at my 'jms/IncomingTopic'  topic and
'jms/PrimaryTCF' topicConnectionFactory from my jms.xml file.  I put a
couple of system.out.prinln() tags in my mdb to see when orion calls the
setMessageDrivenContext and ejbCreate and it calls them sucessfully 5 times
which is the value from my min-instances tag in the orion-ejb-jar.xml file
so I know that it is reading it correctly.  But when I set up an
applicationClient to use orion's jms broker and publish to that same
IncomingTopic my mdb does not output the system.out.println() tag that I
placed in the onMessage() method.  I have set up some test application
clients to try to use those topicConnectionFactories and Topics and they
work fine so I do not know what is wrong.  If someone has ever set up an
used a mdb in orion sucessfully could you please post your ejb-jar.xml,
orion-ejb-jar.xml, and your jms.xml files so that I can figure out what I am
doing wrong.

thanks.