-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Romen Law
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 12:40 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: SSL config

ello,

I would like to know whether the Orion documented procedure on SSL
configuration will force the whole site to use SSL or simply enable it. ie.
I want to be able to access certain areas of my site (eg. member area) using
https, and the rest using http. Is this the intention of Orion SSL settings?

cheers
romen