Henrik,

  Are you by chance using IE?  If you are, go to the advanced properties
and disable the beautified error page display, this will give you the
actual jsp error information from things like 500 Server Errors.  If you're
using nutscrape and not getting meaningful error messages, then something
is radically wrong.

- peace - scot weber / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[ this space reserved for something really clever ]