I'm not familiar with your particular problem but have you narrowed it down to Orion
(forgive me
if this is obvious from your post - I just don't deal much in this aspect of the
development
life-cycle)? If it represents a bug in Orion, your best bet will be to submit it to
bugzilla at
orionserver.com. Keep in mind that this list is voluntary and if people CAN help, they
generally
will. On occassion, the Ironflare folks will poke their heads into the list for an
appearance. Not
very often, of course. Also, providing a lot of information will help others help you
diagnose
your problems. No one wants to see you switch app servers, however suggesting that you
will switch
app servers unless you get an immediate response from a voluntary mailing list won't
make it
faster - sorry. Search the email list to see if others have posted similar questions.
Look at
www.orionsupport.com to see if they have any answers (a volunteer site).

Good luck!

RHH