From: Nusairat, Joseph F. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 4:19 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: 500 Internal Server Error after deploying

Here's the deal,
        I set up and deploy an ear file and i try to run the associated servlet and i get 500 internal server error. Now the kicker is i have succesfuly deployed some of the other beans.

I really have absolutely no clue what i am doing wrong this time.

I will spend more monday and disect it.

However does anyone know what i could be missing? Nothing is being written to log file or in the system.out.println's

I am at a loss ... and trying to figure it out so i never do it again.
(btw i am used BMP bean and a servlet) to start it out