Boris -
Here is an example of a Sybase datasource - we use only the ejb-location but you may
be able to find others who use the pooled-location by searching through the mailing
list.

Cheers
Ray

       <data-source
               name="MyDataSource"
               class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
               location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
               pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
               xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
               ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
               url="jdbc:sybase:Tds:hostname:8000/mydbname"
               connection-driver="com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver"
               username="user"
               password="pwd"
               schema="database-schemas/sybase.xml"
               max-connections="4"