Hi,

I'm using orion 1.5.2 and I have the following problem: I have a session-bean that is accessing a datasource in transaction context. I have added an orion-ejb.jar in <deployment jar>/WEB-INF, containing a resource-ref-mapping pointing to the EJBDS for I want transaction support for this datasource.

<session-deployment ... >
  <resource-ref-mapping location="jdbc/myEJBDS" name="jdbc/myDS" />
</session-deployment>

After I deploy the application I can see in the deployment-directory that Orion only succesfully copies all setting form my orion-ejb.jar for the entity-beans but fails to copy the settings for my session beans. The resource-ref-mapping for the session beans lacks the location.

<session-deployment ... >
  <resource-ref-mapping name="jdbc/myDS" />
</session-deployment>

As a consequence the datasource doesn't point to the EJBDS and therefore will not participate in a transaction, that is, transaction rollbacks do not affect the changes made through this datasource.

The datasources.xml file looks like this:

<data-sources>
  <data-source
    class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
    name="DS"
    location="jdbc/myDS"
    xa-location="jdbc/xa/myDS"
    ejb-location="jdbc/myEJBDS"
    connection-driver="com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.DriverSapDB"
    url="jdbc:sapdb:DS"
    username="DBA"
    password="DBA"
    inactivity-timeout="30"
    schema="../../config/database-schemas/sapdb.xml"
  />
</data-sources>

So, help!

Ron