Hi everybody!

I have problem with EJB entity BMP.
I have base class that used reflection API to set and get fields.
Everything works fine ex removing bean. I have this exception:
java.lang.InternalError: Illegal removing from cache of Poland
at com.evermind.server.ejb.EntityEJBHome.removeInstance(JAX)
at Country_EntityBeanWrapper10.remove(Country_EntityBeanWrapper10.java:98)
at /hr/it.jsp._jspService(/hr/it.jsp.java:40) (JSP page line 18)
at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xu(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.d4.s3(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.d4.s1(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.eg.s9(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.eg.dr(JAX)
at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)

In function ejbremove() I only remove data from database. Should I clean all fields in bean.
Function ejbremove() ends OK and don't throw any exceptions.
I don't what is going on.

Thanks for help in advance

Miłosz Witowski