I have a customer who I fought tooth and nail with to adopt orion server as
there corporate app server. They have said that if the current project is a
success, they will standardise on it.

The current version (1.5.2) seems to have broken a ORM and have some serious
bugs with transaction management (especially in the area of message driven
beans) among others.

Now we all know software has bugs. I'm not too worried about them IF we had
some idea of when the next bug fix release was due and what fixes are likely
to be included.

My ass is now seriously on the line with this.

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Simon Harris.