Ok..I apologize..its not the upload that is not working. Apparently the
version of Xerces with Orion was too old..I guess we require a newer
version. However, it seems the location of xerces makes a difference. The
one in the root Orion dir is too old..we do some document generation for our
previews and final orders are created using XML as well before being sent
(when a user of our site uploads a file to create an order out of and sends
it). We used to have the xerces.jar file in the www/WEB-INF/lib folder. When
I put it there, it seems to work. The thing is, during the processing of an
order, it is validated against a DTD, which is a hardcoded URL like
http://www.company.com/xml/dtd/theDTD.dtd. The exception I get is something
like CantConnectException when trying to read the XML. I verified that
upper/lower case is matching as well. When I put the xerces.jar in the
WEB-INF/lib, it can NOT make a connection to the hardcoded URL to get the
DTD for validation. When I put the xerces.jar in the orion root, it seems to
work, only now it keeps spitting out the InvocationTargetException:
NoClassDefFoundError org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser. Can anyone
enlighten me on why this might be happening?

Thanks.