See the options available in

java -jar admin.jar

- Kishor

"Rajiv R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/20/2001 09:19:50 AM

Please respond to Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Kishore Atigre)

Subject:  Shutting down orion server!

Having started orion server, I shutdown using "Ctrl+C"........ is this correct
way?

Can I make a file (something like a .bat file) which when run will shutdown the
server?

thanx
regards
rajiv

With Regards,
Rajiv. R
Systems Engineer,
Wipro Technologies, ITPL, Bangalore
Ph:91-80-8410470-479  Extn:6422
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rajspace.org
Wipro Technologies
The World's First SEI-CMM Level 5 Software Services Company

´¯`·.           .·´¯`:
 '·.

ò`·.   .·´

ò   .·'
     `:--·´   `·--:´
       `·. ' '  .·´
         ;`·-·´;

Having started orion server, I shutdown using "Ctrl+C"........ is this correct way?

Can I make a file (something like a .bat file) which when run will shutdown the server?

thanx
regards
rajiv

With Regards,
Rajiv. R
Systems Engineer,
Wipro Technologies, ITPL, Bangalore
Ph:91-80-8410470-479  Extn:6422
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rajspace.org
Wipro Technologies
The World's First SEI-CMM Level 5 Software Services Company
         ;`·-·´;

Text - character set unknown