-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Rian Schmidt
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 9:21 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Disappearing env-entry-mapping from orion-ejb-jar.xml

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea why we would be seeing an env-entry-mapping
disappear from orion-ejb-jar.xml upon deployment?  There is a stateless
session bean that reads a value
<env-entry-mapping name="databaseType">MSSQL</env-entry-mapping>
from a stateless session beans entry in orion-ejb-jar.xml.
And upon deployment the first time, it spits out the right value over and
over (we're forcing it to read the value each time another bean uses the
stateless session bean to read it).  But when we restart the server, the
bean reports the default value instead of the mapped one.  What's more, the
entry is completely gone from the orion-ejb-jar.xml file.

I can provide more information, but I thought I'd check first if this smacks
of anything obvious.

Thanks,
Rian