Hi,
        I am having problems getting an InitialContext from
an ordinary java program running from outside Orion.  I have
the 'hello-planet' example from orionsupport.com running, and
although the Hello bean works as expected when accessed from
the servlet, I cannot seem to get to from outside Orion.  I think
I am trying to run what the specs call a 'client application'.
Now the specs seem to imply that a client application needs some
kind of minimal EJB container of its own, but I don't see mention
of it anywhere else - either in the Orion documentation or on
any of the help resources.
        What I did find on the orionsupport seems to imply
that it should be much simpler.  I tried user that code (it and
the error it generates is below), but obviously it's not working
for me.  So, I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the
right direction here.

Thanks in advance,
Ross

-------------------------error--------------------------------

Cant initialz JNDI context:
javax.naming.NamingException: META-INF/application-client.xml
resource
not found (see J2EE spec, application-client chapter for
requirements
and format of the file)

------------------------relevant code-------------------------

        Hashtable ht = new Hashtable();

        ht.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,

"com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory");
        ht.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
               "ormi://localhost:55556/hello-planet");
        ht.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "admin");
        ht.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "p@55w0rd");

        Context c = null;
        try {
            c = new InitialContext( ht );
        } catch( Throwable e ) {
            System.out.println("Cant initialz JNDI context: "+
                                       e.toString() );
        }