I am in the process of implementing our CMP EJB cluster using Orion
1.5.2.
However, I couldn't find any documentation detailing how to do this.

Orion 1.5.2 claims support for EJB clustering, I think it is primary
aimed to solve the CMP Entity EJB cache sync problem.
Howeve, as you might have noticed, there is no documentation whatsoever.

There is a new feature called schema-clustering, and searching thru
their entire document tree, their support website and the whole net
only turns back one sentence...
clustering-schema - The name of the data-source used if using
container-managed persistence.

This is a new tag used in the orion-ejb.jar.xml at deployment time.

I think it is used to tell all the CMP Entity EJB server to map
to the same data source and the whenever their data in cache change, a
async message is broadcast to everyone in the cluster.
Any server receiving the message should invalidate that data in their
cache and reload it fresh from the database the next time
that data is referenced.

Please correct me if my assumption here is wrong. Does anyone have more
info on this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Andrew