Hi Vikas,
It's very strange behaviour. I tried to lookup through
the Java file....i.e. I am looking for all the EJB's
at centralized place.
Some time lookup by java:comp/env/jndi_name will work
some time just jndi_name will work and sometime both
will not. :-)
I tried it with lot combination.
Why this problem is there I can't figured out.
I have checked all XML files required...
while the demo examples are working fine and CMP bean
written is also working fine.
I deployed 26 EJB's but System is not working fine.
Can anybody give example of complete application
deployment using exploaded directory format.
regards,
Vijay