Title: Message
I did a fresh install, downloaded the latest zip and installed it.  I've tried downloading the latest version of xerces and replacing the version with 1.5.2 with that.  Again, still getting the SAX2 not found exception.  Is there a specific order to set in the classpath?
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of The elephantwalker
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 12:04
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Orion and Sax/JDom

Michael,

We use jdom b7 and orion 1.5.2 all of the time....with no problems. We use jdom with crimson, which is the default parser with jdom and orion version 1.5.2. Orion 1.4.6 used an old version of xerces. Did you use autoupdate.jar to install 1.5.2 or did you use a fresh install? Autoupdate.jar is a little unreliable, so I would do a fresh install.

regards,

the elephantwalker