Hi,
I am having trouble configuring entity EJB pooling under orion /OC4J. As
suggested in some threads in the mailing list I set max-instances,
validity-timeout, instance-cache-timeout and pool-cache-timeout in the
orion-ejb-jar.xml and the settings are present after the deployment in
orion\application-deployments\myappname\ejb-module\orion-ejb-jar.xml.
But instances are not being reused, for each addressed ejb-instance a
new instance is created in the memory. I think that this could be a bug,
so my question to the list: Has anybody successfully configured ejb
instance pooling under orion 1.5.2 or OC4J 1.0.2.2.1 ?

Thanks,
Regards
Ivo