-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag von Juha
Paananen
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2001 15:52
An: Orion-Interest
Betreff: Form-based login

Hi!

In WebLogic 6, the j_security_check recognizes a parameter
"j_target_url". I don't think this is part of the J2EE spec, but a
WebLogic feature instead. Do you know if there's an equivalent to this
in Orion? At least, this j_target_url doesn't seem to work.

I need this in a website where there is always (at least, when user has
not logged in) a small "login form" visible in the left column, and this
form should be submitted to j_security_check and then a specific
"welcome page" should be displayed. If I just post the form to
j_security_check, I get an error message in the browser "You are not
authorized to view this page"..

The only way I've managed to make the form-based login to work, is by
surfing to some page that has a security-constraint. In this case, Orion
takes me to the login form and then to the originally requested page,
just as it is supposed to do..

Thanks,

Juha