-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of El Jeffo
Sent: Monday, 22 October 2001 7:06 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: ApplicationHeap

I just wanted to know, if orion serves pages from a servlet that complains
about not enough memory in the application heap, is it just a
"java" option where I do on a solarios java 1.3.1 :

java -Xmx128M -Xms48m -jar orion.jar

to increase from the defaults of -Xmx64m -Xms2m

that's 64meg max, 2 meg start

or are there other orion options I missed?

Much thanks!

Jeff