Title: RE: Orion Questions

Thanks Alex.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Paransky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 October 2001 18:00
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Orion Questions

Look in the Orion/config directory.  There is a file called application.xml.  This is the GLOBAL application configuration.  In that file, there is tag for configuring external libraries, the <library path="...">.  Using a semicolon append to it the relative location of the TopLink .jar or class files.

Since this is the global application.xml ALL applications under orion will have access to toplink from now on.  If you only want one application to have access, you need to modify the orion-application.xml for THAT application alone.

Hope this helps.

-AP_