From: Vani H.S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 9:04 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: How to run an existing j2ee application on orion

Hi All,
   I have a J2EE application build using Sun's J2EE server. Now, I want to
deploy it on Orion. But it gives me some errors. I realized that there is
some Orion Specific Information that needs to be a part of the EAR. Please
can anybody tell me how I should go about making the Orion Specific
information part of the ear? I am building the ears using ANT 1.4.
Thanks,
Vani