Hi all ,
I have an application (EJBs) deployed properly. All works fine using the
Postgres databases but this is a little problem using a Hypersonic Database.

This issue is not Orion related but rather Hypersonic. Is Hypersonic able to
do a query inside a query ? Using the DAtabaseManager I can say that it can't
but I need to know if someone had similar problems .

My query looks like this :

select * from journalEntry where testEntryID = 1 AND questionID IN ( SELECT
id FROM question WHERE question.moduleID = 0 )

I can ashure you that this query works just fine in Postgres but does not
give any result in Hypersonic!!!

Thanks for your answers ,
dovle