You are (which certainly is recommended) running Orion as a non-root
process. Non-root processes are not allowed to rebind (unfortunately I
can't explain closer, because I don't have the details). The answer is:
it's normal. If you necessarily need to use restart, run as root (there
might be some other way).

Markus

--

Markus Holmberg