From: Prashant Gaikwad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 September 2001 12:17
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: DAO design..

Hi,

I want to use DAO to access data in design. I have the following doubts and
need to understand the concept :-

Requirement is that session beans encapsulating business logic needs to
access access database through DAO object/objects.

1.)  What is DAO object suppose to be ? session/entity bean or a java class
2.)  Can I pack multiple SQL select queries in a single DAO class
3.)  Any specific design approach for DAO

Can I know any links for more information

Thanks
prashant