Wow.  I know people have complained about this list being a little slow, but
if this is what I get from the lead developer of JBoss on how to fix up
JBoss performance to compare to Orion's, then ... well ... perhaps I should
be spending more time on this list.  I'm a little disappointed.  I have some
interest in both JBoss and Orion, and it's frustrating to get this kind of a
response from a key player in the JBoss community.

        - Geoffrey