Hi Yilmaz.

You are obviously new here, or you would know that you do not need to
threaten in order to get help.

On the topic of the persitance directory, there is an issue where this
directory is not created automatically under WinNT/Win2K.  So you have
to create it manually yourself.  You do NOT need to put the orion
directory into your classpath.

The following command issued in the orion directory should fix your
issue with the transaction.state file.

C:\orion>mkdir persistance

I know about this because one of the developers on my team ran into this
issue yesterday when setting up Orion on his Win2K box.

If you have not done so already, you also need to copy the tools.jar
file from your jdk directory into your c:\orion directory.

FYI, our testing has indicated that orion works best on Bea's JDK, Sun's
JDK, or IBM's Hotspot JDK.  On Microsoft's JVM, we sometimes get for no
apparent reason some rather funky errors that go away when we switch
JVM's.

Regards,
Steve

--