Hi everyone...

I thought there was a way to "synchonize" a session bean such that
I suppose you could say that only one "user" or "servlet" could
use it at a time.

Simply put if there's $5 left in the bank, you wouldn't want to have
a user withdraw $5 with two different web browsers if they hit
submit at the same time... so we kinda want it to be like there's
only one teller window, and the servlets have to wait their
turn.

How to do it kinda escapes me, but let me know if there was
something I missed.  It would be most appreciated.   No need to write
volumes of code if you know of a good web site reference for example.
Just sent the URL, I'll do the reading from there.

Jeff