>>        <distributable /> should be placed after the display name. What errors are you getting? All session context variables need to be serielizable .... is this the error you are getting?

I've read on this list of folks configuring a commercial clustered architecture of  2 instances of Orion
on a box (island) and 2 boxes.  I'm headed the same direction.

Is there an example of the DD's to do this on one of the orion / support sites?   This would be very
helpful and of little effort for someone to contribute their DD's zipped for folks to reverse engineer?

Thanks to a great support list,

curt