From: Nusairat, Joseph F. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 9:49 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: EntityBean Question

        For all of you using entity beans .... I was wondering do u map the entity bean to 1 table. Or do u map it more to a view of a few tables??? I was just thinking it could be helpful to do that in many instances ... but i was just wondering if that is looked reallly frowned down upon or anything???? (i am the only ejb developer here so i have no one else to ask :) )

-Joseph

Joseph Faisal Nusairat, Sr. Project Manager
WorldCom
tel: 614-723-4232
pager: 888-452-0399
textmsg: [EMAIL PROTECTED]