Hi all.

Is it possible to cluster orion (2 servers with one instance each) without
using loadbalancer.jar?  I have a hardware loadbalaner which handles the
traffic.

I thought the primary reason for clustering was to be able to provide
continuos support if a server goes down.  If loadbalancer.jar is required,
isn't the server running loadbalancer.jar a potential failure point?

I like orion and so far it seems very stable.  Is loadbalancer.jar just as
stable?   Can it handle traffic in the neighborhood of 1000 concurrent
users?

This is my first post and I hope the questions are helpful to everyone else
as well.

Any replies are greatly appreciated.