Dear All,
    Any document can help me to understand how to config the Orion connect to MySQL and create the connection Pool? Or any expert can teach me how to config it?
Thanks in advance
Derek

This transmission and the information it contains including any attachment, is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, disclose or copy this transmission. If you have received this transmission (or any copy) in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please delete the original transmission(including any attachment) and its contents and destroy or return to us any hard copy.

Please note that any electronically transmitted material that purports to commit Sun Hung Kai & Co. Ltd., or any of its subsidiaries or associates, to any obligation or in any other way whatsoever, unless subsequently confirmed by fax or letter signed (in either case) by our duly authorized officer(s) may not be relied on. Material transmitted to you should also be checked by reference to the hard copy of the material printed directly by us.