We've had tries from the Nimda virus trying to exploit, but there is
nothing in Orion which would allow it to.  It was trying to call some
EXE files, and the virus is stupid enough to not realize that the server
is trying to serve up those files and that they don't exist, and that it
should just move on with its life.

For anyone seeking to stump those worms, here is an article about an
Open Source piece of software that will trap worms and keep them busy,
while you clean things up and save your servers from disaters.

http://www.eweek.com/article/0,3658,s%253D708%2526a%253D15339,00.asp

Hope this helps.