Hello Orion Gurus,

I'm running Orion 1.5.2 and am attempting to lock down
the server.  I'm using the "-secure" flag.  Currently,
I've provided AllPermissions, and plan to lock it down
from there.  My policy file looks like this:

grant  {
  permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

When I access a JSP, I receive the following error:

Error creating jsp-page instance:
java.security.AccessControlException: Class
__jspPage0_contents_jsp attempted to access a
protected class
(com.evermind.server.http.EvermindJSPWriter)

I've seen similar questions regarding this issue, does
anyone have an explanation/solution?

Thanks!

Simi