I am trying to deploy the CabinBean (as EJB 1.1, not 2.0) as described in
Enterprise JavaBeans by Richard Monson-Haefel (3rd ed).

* The directory structure for the source is:

C:\orion1.5.2\orion\crgapplications\titanCruiseProject\cabin

* Under the aforementioned directory is a META-INF directory that contains
    - application-client.xml
    - ejb-jar.xml

* In C:\orion1.5.2\orion\crgapplications\titanCruiseProject\META-INF, I have
    - application.xml

* In C:\orion1.5.2\orion\config\server.xml, I have the following entry:

    <application name="titanCruiseProject"
path="../crgapplications/titanCruiseProject"/>

* I start orion as:
        java -jar orion.jar, I rec

* I then receive the following messages:

Error in application titanCruiseProject: Error loading package at
file:/C:/orion1.5.2/orion/crgapplications/titanCruiseProject/cabin/, Class
'com.titan.cabin.CabinBean' not found

Auto-deploying cabin (Previous deployment not found)... Error instantiating
application 'titanCruiseProject' at
file:/C:/orion1.5.2/orion/crgapplications/titanCruiseProject/: Error
auto-deploying application-client at cabin: No location specified and no
suitable instance of the type 'com.titan.cabin.CabinRemote' found
for the ejb-ref ejb/CabinEJB

I was able to get the Cart example working, so I know my installation is OK.
The cart example, however, does not use packages, as the cabin example does.
Any suggestions?  Am I forgetting a file?  I can send the contents of my files
if necessary.  Thanks in advance.

Chris Gardner