So,

If you are trying to use the web-server Apache with Orion, the way that we
found was...

That orion forwad the requests to Apache because there is not a plug-in for
that, so you need edit the httpd.conf file in Apache and the
default-web-site.xml and global-web-application.xml in Orion.

default-web-site.xml ...Orion must be listening in the port 80 (normaly this
port is used by the web server).

global-web-application.xml ... start up the forward service in Orion to
Apache (com.evermind.server.http.TunnelServlet)

httpd.conf Apache must be listening in the port 8080 by example

I hope this can help you!

Tatiana

Hable con sus amigos en línea, pruebe MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.es