I'm getting jndi exception when envoking ejb web service. I have defined
jndi.properties file and put a reference to it into my system classpath as
well as into the axis orion-application.xml and orion-web.xml files.

My jndi.properties file is:

java.naming.factory.initial=com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=ormi://localhost:23791/Schedule
java.naming.security.principal=admin
java.naming.security.credentials=123

and the exception is:

javax.naming.NamingException: Error instantiating web-app JNDI-context: No
location specified and no suitable instance of the type
'com.taror.schedule.ejb.session.scheduler.SchedulerManager' found for the
ejb-ref SchedulerManager