Yuval,

In your orion-application.xml of your ear application, you can put this tag:

<library path="lib" />

This is after the persistance tag and before the principals tag.

In your ear layout, include a directory lib, so now the layout should look
like this:

META-INF
META-INF/application.xml
META-INF/orion-application.xml
mywarfiles.war
myejbfiles.jar
lib
lib/mylibraryfiles.jar

The reason orion was picking up your jar files from the lib directory in
orion is that the config/application.xml (which is the orion-application.xml
of the global-application, or default app as it is sometimes called) has a
tag in it

<libarary path="../lib" />

regards,

the elephantwalker