Mike,

Try running your program with the cluster debug flag & add that
information to the bug report:

java -Dhttp.cluster.debug=true -jar orion.jar

This will give you much more information about what is happening under
the hood, and will allow IronFlare to fix much quicker.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott Farquhar :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]