Hi all,

We will soon update the software that is running this list.
At that time we will make sure to include a footer with useful links as well
as subscribe/unsubscribe information.
For now, use the link that Scott gave below and be sure to state the same
email address as you used to subscribe when you try to unsubscribe.

WR
Magnus Rydin