From: Michal Palicka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 5:28 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Generating descriptors

Hello,

what tools do you use to generate various descriptors
(beans, applications, etc.)?

Do you prefer writing descriptors manualy?
Could you give me any hints?

I tried the EJB Assembler tool, which is a part of Orion,
but I could not generate the EJB descriptor.

I am able to generate the EJB jar file, but without the descriptor.
When I try to save the descriptor I always get the
following error: Couldn't save to that location: META-INF.

Could you tell me, what are the correct steps to generate
an EJB + the corresponding descriptor?

Thanks in advance
Michal Palicka, Cleverlance