Thanks for the feedback. I now see that orion-application.xml got
auto-generated when I ran the client the first time. Duh!

I was still unable to connect until I changed the password for my admin
in <orion-root>/demo/ejb/product/jndi.properties -- This should be in
the example install instructions. I had to search the archives to figure
it out.

Better yet, the docs should allow user comments ala slashdot.

Thanks again,
,boz