I was setting up SOAP on Orion and have run into a problem.  Anytime I try to use any of the SOAP admin pages( List, Deploy, and un-deploy) I get a ClassDefNotFound Exception for HttpServlet on this line:

ServiceManager serviceManager =
        org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.getServiceManagerFromContext(application);

I believe it is having a problem on the application call.  I guessing that if can not find orion.jar or ejb.jar or it is looking for j2ee.jar.

I've set up SOAP by following the HOWTO on Atlassian and it looks fine and can find the soap.jar.

Has anyone seen this before and can give me some insight as to what the problem might be?

Jonathan Bricker
Lilly Research Labs
Java ATG