-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ray Harrison
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 5:10 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Orion 1.5.4 - M-N Relationship chokes (?)

I think 1.5.4 has enough stable changes in it to move forward (I was
particularly interested in
the JMS changes and a few other items), and the 1-N relationships still seem
to work, but I would
like to know how they tested the N-M feature. I used local interfaces, and
ejb2.0 style CMP/R.

Ray