Hi Randahl,

Yip, if you want to use Orion's container to manage your application client,
then your client will need to include a bunch of Orion's classes + the Crimson
XML parser (which requires DOM and SAX classes in turn) + javax transaction and
security classes. I've managed to get the size of the client "helper" JAR down
to 2MB, and it could probably get lower if you have the patience to manually
remove classes from the JAR.

This is unfortunately the price you pay for the advantages of using Enterprise
Java like RMI to beans and authentication.

Regards,
Warren Hedley